Ladies, listen up!
Being a woman and a fitness member comes with a few challenges, and I know it!
First of all, let’s explain the reasons why you should boost your testosterone level and how it would help you with your workout. Males produce more testosterone in their bodies because it is connected to their sexual characteristics. The women have certain levels of testosterone, too but they have it in smaller amounts. Even though it is a male sex hormone, it can bring many advantages to the females.
By boosting your testosterone you will gain:
- You will gain more muscle strength and endurance
- This will lead to fat loss
- Increased red blood cell production
- You will be more sexually driven
- Boosting your testosterone has anti-aging effects
- Keep your overall health status positive
- Supports proper cognitive function
There are several ways to boost your testosterone and there aren’t serious threats that would lead to side effects. You just have to remember not to overreact and increase it too much. As with everything, taking too much of the same thing can seriously harm your body. You can try the following methods to naturally boost your testosterone level.
Reduce the stress level of your life
If you are feeling angry, unsatisfied and depressed, this is a good way to kill your quality of life. Being mentally and physically stressful will do harm to your body. By stressing out, your body is producing the stress hormone known as cortisol. As soon as this hormone gets increased, your testosterone goes up as well. You might think that this is good, but here is the problem. As soon as you get relaxed, the level of the cortisol goes down, and your testosterone level drops down again, but this time even more than before.
This means that you need to avoid everything that is stressing you out because it is decreasing your testosterone. Forgive, relax and avoid frustration about small matters.
Also, you should try to get better and longer sleep. This is an effective way to boost testosterone level in women. It is scientifically proven that getting seven or eight hours of sleep can increase the testosterone levels. Also, it is good for your health and mood, maybe it will even reduce the stress in your life.
Consume healthy food
Start a food regime that will do both, improve the overall health of your body and increase the level of your testosterone. You can try putting the following ingredients in your healthy diet.
- Coconut – by consuming this you will improve the ability of your body to produce cholesterol which will lead to reducing fat leading to weight control. By regulating your weight you will end up producing more testosterone.
- Olive Oil – according to several studies, this miracle worker will increase your testosterone significantly. You can expect increased testosterone level in a 2 weeks period.
- Pomegranate – this fruit brings high levels of Vitamins ( A, C and E) and antioxidants. With only one glass of the extracted juice, you can have increased libido and improved mood. Another important thing is that the pomegranate contains iron which will improve your immune system.
- Broccoli and cauliflower – these vegetables have a compound known as Indole-3-carbinol which can increase the excretion of estradiol (an estrogen hormone) by around 50 percent. This will, of course, lead to enhancement of your testosterone level.
- Eggs – the first good part of the eggs is that they have the so-called perfect proteins, which works well after your workout. Except for the vitamin C, they have all the essential vitamins. As for the testosterone, they have good fatty-acid ratios for increased testosterone production.
What is the best way to naturally boost testosterone in females?
The greatest, and most easiest way to boost testosterone is through the Testofuel testosterone booster supplement! I can truly say that the Testofuel supplement is more than sufficient at getting your energy flowing and keeping you active for the entire training session. As a woman, I needed that extra push to force me to keep going. I am almost done with the box that I bought and I have seen positive results.
I am almost there where I want to be and I feel good that I made the right decision to buy this product.
One thing is certain, it will boost you up significantly, which will lead to better and more intense training. Now, it is up to you to decide whether you gonna buy it or not. I can’t promise anything, but it did its job for me. As I said, everyone is different and might react differently.
- Ginseng: This herb is placed because of its role to increase sex hormones and adrenaline levels which leads to increased testosterone.
- Oyster Extract: This ingredient has zinc inside and will raise testosterone. Also, it will regulate the estrogen and testosterone levels.
- D-aspartic acid (DAA): The main testosterone booster ingredient is the DAA. This should boost your testosterone to around 45% in around 12 days. As for myself, I felt more power after the first week.
- Vitamin D: A Vitamin that increases the hormones and testosterone. This really hyped me up and made me glad for getting this product.
- Fenugreek: An ingredient that controls and normalizes the testosterone levels in your body.
- Vitamin B6: Another good vitamin that will improve the muscle function and the production of testosterone.