What is the LDN Muscle Cutting Guide?
The Muscle Cutting Guide by LDNM has been tried, tested and proven by over 10,000 men worldwide, which is guaranteed to get you lean- well, atleast that’s what it claims. It offers a complex mix of diet plans, workout routines and more to help you achieve that amazing Instagram-worthy transformation. Apart from offering advice on the different meal plans, diets and listing down a carefully crafted workout routine, this guide offers another added benefit too, and that’s the round the clock support and motivation that they offer.
All these make the Muscle Cutting Guide a perfect choice for individuals who are either just starting out with a fitness routine or lacking the motivation to stick to one religiously to see the results that they want to.
[UPDATE] We have found a far more comprehensive and effective 12 week program that includes a full video guide from expert trainers. What’s more it costs a little bit less! Check out:
Save your time. Save your money. See the 3 best rated fat burners.
See the Best Fat Burners of 2020.
Who Presents the Muscle Cutting Guide?
The Muscle Cutting Guide is presented by LDN Muscle Pvt Ltd. It is one of the many guides they have up there on the website, and has been super popular among fitness enthusiasts and those looking to get lean. They focus on what they claim to be 100% natural and practical approaches to boosting health and fitness.
What Exercises are in the Muscle Cutting Guide?
The Muscle Cutting Guide features in detail a smart weight training program along with helpful knowledge and advice on how to improve overall health and fitness. It also contains guidance on how to calculate macros and how you can split protein, carbs and fats depending upon your body type and requirements.
It offers the following.
- Progressive weight training to help you push your limits and maximize the output of your training and help you see better results.
- It offers comprehensive guidance on technique, tempo, reps and rest.
- There are three options- Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced.
- The exercises that are a part of the training can be done at home.
- The cardio exercises that are a part of the training are a mixture of super effective HIIT, Tabata and metabolic circuits which make cardio both quick and effective.
- The cardio sessions can be worked on post the weight training sessions so that you don’t have to train twice a day.
- It also boosts of providing unrivalled personal support around the clock and motivation from different trainers to help keep you going throughout the fitness routine especially if you’re someone who has trouble sticking religiously to a weight loss routine.
- It also offers nutritional plans that claim to be tailored to your body type and weight. They are easy to follow and can help you manage weight better and has beginner, intermediate and advanced options and a variety of schedules to help you fit them in your life.
- They also claim to pack in some recipes of which some of them also cater to vegetarians and vegans.
Weighing the Pros and Cons
The Muscle Cutting Guide, just like other fitness and weight loss programs out there, comes with its share of pros and cons. Give these a quick read and decide if it is worth your time and money and if it is really worth it.
Pros: This program in particular, could be a good choice for someone who’s not just looking to lose weight but also make a radical positive and healthy change in their life and bring about a fundamental change in their physique. It could be a fairly good option for someone who’s looking to gain muscle in a healthy way.
Cons: On the downside, the Muscle Cutting Guide does not have any recipes included but they do provide an example meal plan to get you going. Some of the workouts that are a part of this guide can turn out to be a little over complicated for someone who is new weight training, and they may find it challenging to follow. What’s more, the meal plans are not individually customized so the one-size-fits-all approach may not work for every person and every body type. It can also be a bit pricey for some people.
How much is Muscle Cutting Guide Worth?
The Muscle Cutting Guide is priced at £79.00 including VAT.
Muscle Cutting Guide Results
The Muscle Cutting Guide has been super popular, and its reviews have been posted by several hundreds of users online. It claims to have helped many people build a body frame, gain muscle and do all of that on a healthy note.
Muscle Cutting Guide Review Conclusion
All in all, the LDN Muscle Cutting Guide is not a good fitness plan worth investing in. It claims to be tailored to your body, weight and body type, but it is actually not, and following a one-size-fits-all fitness routine can prove to be harmful in some cases. The personal support and round the clock motivation may be good, but it is not solely worth the price tag on the guide. You can easily find better products and fitness guides in the market for the same, or even lower prices that can actually help you hit your fitness goals better and in a more tailored custom way.
Is there anything Better to get you shredded?
Yes. We’ve recently run through 8 out of 12 weeks of Boss Workouts Shred Program. Not only is this 12 week plan cheaper, it comes with a video guide, complete diet and nutrition plan and full app support.
If you’re looking to invest in a premium workout guide, then Boss Workouts are the market leaders by some way!