Like we and the others have mentioned before, fat burners are a great tool at, well, reducing fat but it certainly comes at a price with certain products. Let’s look at the potential Grenade fat burner side effects…
And we’re not talking about the dollar dollar bills here but some of the side effects that you might face with them.
As a matter of fact, even Grenade fat burner, which secured the 2nd position in our top 3 fat burners list, has some side effects associated with its ingredients that you should be aware of. What are they? Read on to find out.
Ingredients in Grenade Fat Burner
First off, let’s take a look at the different types of ingredients that the Grenade fat burner offers. While most of them don’t pose any health risks when used standalone but combination of them with other ingredients will cause issues as we’ll discuss later:
- Cayenne Pepper: Though cayenne pepper is a natural ingredient, the quantity used in supplements to induce thermogenesis (burning fat in the literal sense of the word by increasing body temperature) is enough to come along with some uncomfortable side effects such as stomach irritation, upset stomach and in abnormal quantities: damage to the liver and the kidney.
- Caffeine: While increasing your energy and metabolism by using ingredients like caffeine and green tea extracts will do wonders to your weight loss regimen, it goes without saying that caffeine causes sleeplessness, and combining it with an already existing case of insomnia may already worsen the condition. Though fat burning supplements always make it a habit to use a limited amount of caffeine in the their products, their combination with other ingredients that increase heart rate is enough to cause some trouble.
- Phenylalanine: This one is quite similar to caffeine with the exception that while caffeine won’t interfere with your antipsychotic medications (if you’re on them), combining Phenylalanine with them can lead to causing or worsening the condition of tardive dyskinesia (TD). TDs are involuntary movements of the tongue, lips, face, trunk, and limbs that can occur in people taking antipsychotic drugs long term. Taking them in abnormal quantities like more than 5000 mg in a day is toxic and causes nerve damage.
- Bitter Orange Powder: While bitter orange powder has mentioned as a completely safe product when consumed without anything else in combination, it has been said that it can get harmful when combined with stimulants like caffeine and thus cause side effects among many weight loss supplements. These include increasing the risk of heart attack, high blood pressure, stroke among others. Aside from these, there are unconfirmed theories about bitter orange powder causing migraines and cluster headaches as well.
While these are simply ingredients that have their own side effects, the ones mentioned below are confirmed by many people to be present in the grenade thermo fat burner:
- Increased anxiety: Green tea extract is to be blamed here. While you can enjoy sipping on 3-4 cups of actual green tea in a day, the extraction process carried out by manufacturers to include it in their weight loss pills increases the amount you can take per dose. This may be good for weight loss, but the University of Maryland Medical Center advises against it if you’re already having anxiety issues.
- Fainting: The bitter orange that is in the grenade fat burner doesn’t make a very combination with stimulants like caffeine as we have mentioned earlier. This in turn causes some pretty harmful side effects, fainting being one of them. The National Institutes of Health also advises fat burner manufacturers against combining bitter orange with caffeine.
- Seizure: Grenade fat burner also utilizes phenylalanine which, although is something your body needs since it cannot produce on its own, can cause seizures if the person is suffering from a case of genetic disorder called PKU or phenylketonuria.
- Arrhythmia: Arrhythmia is characterized by irregular heartbeat and hyperactivity which is mostly caused by caffeine or other stimulants commonly used in fat burner. Thought this is not inevitable, it’s worth knowing that people who already have a case pertaining to the heart should stay away or at the very least consult their doc before trying it out.
What Does This Mean For You
Knowing all of this, one can surely argue that the grenade fat burner shouldn’t even be considered as the top 50, let alone the top 3 fat burners out there. But, to their credit the side effects are almost always a worst-case scenario.
Besides, the instructions on the fat burner clearly suggests that you should consult a nutritionist before trying any of these and if you do experience anything you should just stop supplementing it.
The Bottom Line on Grenade Fat Burner’s Side Effects
In a nutshell, does this list of side effects present in the grenade fat burner imply that you shouldn’t go for a grenade thermo fat burner as your weight loss supplement? Of course not, and for a good reason.
While these side effects sound disastrous, more often than no these are a worst case scenario. Consulting your doc before trying anything out will ensure that having this supplement will have minimal to no repercussions.
Avoiding Grenade Fat Burner Side Effects
As we’ve mentioned, lots of the side effects in Grenade come from the citrus aurantium content.
Luckily enough though, this is a rare thing to happen.
A way around it would be testing your tolerance to the supplement by taking your capsule on it’s own but if you decide to do it, be sure to take a limited amount of dose and then as you notice the changes, work your way up to medium and then the daily recommended dose to keep it a safe endeavor.
Choose from 3 fat burners that simply work.
See the Best Fat Burners of 2018. Lose weight with natural, safe and effective products. Independently reviewed and tested for a minimum of 90 days so you can buy products with confidence. Don't get scammed.
- Highly effective appetite supression
- Increased energy and metabolism
- Laser focus
- Reduced calorie intake